Monday, January 28, 2008

Whoa whoa..it's been a million years since I last blogged..
I have been doing quite well these days.. and I highly attribute it to my Dad's medicine, which has made me very productive and very alert these days..
Things have been going rather well I would say - the Entrepreneurship Course for NJC went well, Toastmasters meeting has been rather fruitful and interesting, I get less tired easily, Gua was happy when I went to NTU to see her.. Jiamin and gang were still as funny as ever.. Liesel is happy staying in hall!

Everything so far has just made me rather happy.


Recently, Ive also felt many guys arnd me emo-ing! what's wrong.. gosh..
but probably the thing is most of these guys chose to talk to me abt their problems.. lol.. I look like Auntie Agony?
Well, probably if u know me well, actually I'm someone who can click better with guys, especially guys with an inner world.
These days, Ive been talking a lot to Joo Kai, Wilson, Kenny and today Kenneth..
And I always feel that its great to talk to guys.. really.. much more therapeutic than talking to girls .. at times..


These days I keep seeing Wilson in the library.. and we will talk so so so loud.. just FYI, Wilson is the Vice president of NUSTM, and he has really been rather supportive of my journey in Toastmasters. He was my partner facilitator at the Speechcraft Session, and also the evaluator of my first 2 speeches.. But the turning point of our odd friendship came one day after the chaotic joint meeting we had, which was terribly lacking of manpower. Then suddenly Wilson msn-ed me sayin ghe felt confused and dazed.. I did all I could to help him see things in the positive light.
Apparently the words I used were kinda the same words I used to comfort Kenny the night he called me, sounding so emo.. haix.
Ok one thing I felt was odd was that... Wilson would msn me everyday from that day onwards..
And i would msg Kenneth alot today..
And I would see Joo Kai almost everyday previously..


Ok pls dun be mistaken and think that I am stepping on many boats at the same time.. mind u, one of them is attached.. one is too old, and one is too unkempt, one was rejected already lol.. ooopss.. but guy friends are really good to keep.. =)


tmr is International table topics and prepared speech comp... horrible Wilson dragged half the world in.. Ok im in.. I will just try my very best then..


And did I mention to u that Im suffering from a really terrible rash from windsurfin last saturday? gosh the itch is really killing me!
argh...


And did I mention that I have 2 days off school this week! oohhhhooooo!
hooray =)

embedded in between at 11:51 PM