Friday, January 04, 2008

Its a really busy holidays this December.
In fact I really feel like there's no holidays for me!


At times I feel so .. lost..
At times I feel so.. Confused..
At times, I totally have no idea what I am doing..


Finding a direction just feels so.. hard at this moment..
At this moment when I am supposed to be setting my New Year Resolutions and finding that direction in life..
But..
I feel so bogged down..

1) Toilet renovations at my place these 4 days..
2) Driving lessons every single day for my TP test next friday
3) BIZ BIO! Meetings with JK, and Planning on my own , which includes contacting my members, crafting emails for publicity, ensuring my members do their work, thinking n crafting the trng session tmr.. it somehow really feels never-ending.. and with only JK and me on this boat.. it's really mentally taxing..
4) FOC Meetings and Games prep..
5) Looking up and planning my timetable for next sem.. and cutthroat Bidding to be done next sem..
6) Struggling with insufficient sleep every night..

Ok.. this is my holidays for me.
Some holidays these are..


One wish I have for 2008 is..
I want my friends back.

embedded in between at 12:08 AM