Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I want to kill my marketing paper!
I want to kill my Marketing lecturer!
(Well pls Dun take my words here too seriously in case something happens to her, and u all blame me..)


RAH!
Marketing paper was crap and one s***load of CRAP!
And I think my logic and commonsense just does not make sense in the Marketing world!
Pple ask for Rate of Return, I said that there's a loss.. and I gave a negative answer..


i mean i think the stupid paper was damn ambiguous, and that i simply just used my A level Economics or simple mathematical sense to make sense of the stupid qn which asks for rate of return..


MARKETING GO N DIE!
Grrrrr....

Just let me vent my frustration...
I totally can feel that A flying away...
All my hard work for my assignments and projects just went down the drain with that 2 stupid essay questions, and those irritatingly similar MCQ answers.. and how evil can they get by minusing half mark for every mistake.....

ARGH!!!!!!!

there goes my CAP!

how how how........ =((((((

embedded in between at 5:33 PM