Saturday, December 01, 2007
I feel that sense of impending dooommmm....
I cannot remember my Marketing and my MNO!
And I keep forgetting my OM stuff..
And.. FNA Shares is beyond me...
Im not trying to be pessimistic here, but I feel very scared!!!!!!!
My batch is a crazy batch.... FNA Midterms average is 21/25! (and i only got 15)
SCARY!
BUT TRYING MY BEST~
Dont need to slp tonight liao... My progressss is ssoooo slow.....
FNA - 2 more chaps, Income Statement and Cash flow Statement
MKT - 2 more chaps, Pricing and Distribution
MNO - last part.. last 3 chaps about Stress.. (yes im feeling it now)
OM - 3 more chaps, Theory of constraints about herbie!, and 2 other chaps...
And alot more memorising! I cant rmb anything....
After that, one day, and
POOF!
Exams come my way non stop on 4 December!
God Bless Me!
embedded in between at
11:47 PM