Sunday, December 09, 2007

Full of questions full of questions full of questions.


Dying to be a psychology and Management major.
Dying to know the way into your hearts.
Dying to know how to manage you all.
Dying to know, and put them in use..


Is..
Loving all of you that hard?


Why?


All I just want to do is to get that acknowledgement that I feel loved by all of you as well.
I know Ive neglected you all,
But all I want to do is to love you all back.
Can you give me the chance man..

Why is it that everytime Im supposed to be at fault when I know that obviously I am not?
Why is it that you have to say that you are UNHAPPY for you to mean that you are unhappy, when I know obviously from your tone that you are pissed and angry, and when I say that you are obviously unhappy, you say that Im putting words into your mouth and putting all the blame on you?


Why cant it be that my birthday is some day which Im very excited about?
Why is it that I have to cry and feel that immense feeling of hurt on the day which I plan to celebrate my birthday?
Why is it that I have to go through so much trouble changing venues, plans and going through so much ardour just to plan a happy day for myself?
Why is it that on the 'happy day' or the days leading up to that day, Im not happy?


What is happiness to you?
Suddenly, I forgot what it is.
And what it meant.


But I know what it is deep inside me.
All I want is to love you, my family and my friends.
Is it that hard a thing to do?


God,
Im so tired.
Hug me tight.

embedded in between at 3:22 PM