Sunday, November 04, 2007
My poor little girl,
I don't think you know who you are, but I just want to say that..
Don't fall into the traps of boy-girl relationship etc if you are on the verge. Or simply thinking about him. Don't get yourself miserable now; we can't afford it seriously. We are too busy. Focus on work. And for you, amidst your thousand commitments, I hope you'll focus on work seriously and not make the same mistakes again.
I just hope you'll sleep more.. and catch up.
As much as you appear strong, I know behind that strong look, I know, or rather I think you are equally vulnerable.
When you let the world worry the least about you, the more i worry about you..
Well..
i hope you are fine... My dear friend. Im sorry if I hadnt had the time to show you concern nor help you.
I dun want to preach to you again, I know Im naggy haha
Yours,
YanLing.
embedded in between at
5:21 PM