Saturday, November 03, 2007

Damn pissed.... Damn Pissed!


My sister treats my house like some... her palace! She's bringing her friends home at 930 am on a Sunday morning! God, I need to sleep, and thats the only time I can sleep! Freaking hell!
Worse, she's lamenting that she's going to throw everything away if she sees it tmr morning.. Fucking hell!


Honestly I don;t like to study in my room. My room is just another storage space for me. I do my work and use the computer in the hall, so all my stuff tend to be in the hall... and there they complain here n there... Hate it... and they come up with stupid irritating phrases to describe our stuff... Im quite pissed here.. just let me vent my frustrations!


And there my mum goes about insisting on putting my stuff into a plastic bag... Im SO SURE, VERY SURE, that if my stuff goes into a plastic bag, it will jsut sit at one corner in my storage room, and FORGOTTEN! thats why i dun want to put it there. i want it to be somewhere within my view! And she says Im not working smart by putting it on a chair! F off.... I totally see no reason in her insistence on the way I keep my stuff!


One thing I hate is over-interference and criticism in the way I do my stuff.
Especially when the suggestions totally make no sense and occurs too many times.
Don't step on my toes.
Im tired.. I need a rest.. Please stop irritating me any further =(

embedded in between at 11:16 PM