Wednesday, October 17, 2007
We went to meet NTUC Club Senior Manager and Executive in-charge of nEbO.
He's good!
And he's really open to ideas!
He motivates us and makes us feel so positive!
Im sure my group would work well together. Actually I just need them to be slightly more confident!
I want to receive the email next week!
And if so, we can start going on the journey to run the cafe! Run our own cafe! With sponsorship from NTUC Club!
And it's not just so; I view it as a learning journey, a journey I feel is much more important than mugging the textbooks in NUS.
Ok today then I knew that there is so many decisions to take into consideration in into getting a ceiling! A ceiling only, mind you.
And if we get selected, we got to register a company.
I hope my parents are supportive!
Its something my whole group is so passionate about!
I view it as a rare opportunity, and Im not going to let it pass us by!
We shall wait..
For the news next weekkk.....
-in anticipation-
embedded in between at
8:32 PM