Saturday, October 20, 2007
Im at Macdonalds now, attempting to do my Operations Management Term Paper.
" Students are to choose an OM topic of their interest and research on the topic to do their term paper." What if.. I do not have any interest in Operations Management? can I don't do the Term Paper?
Can somebody please tell me YES??? =)
Let me continue to bitch about OM.
Its totally very technical! Even though I chose stuff like ' Ways to Improve teams" (which sounds very Management right?), I still find my OM articles very technical! Sorry Im not a very technical person!
Oh yea I realised that there are all sorts of people in Business. There's the very artsy kind like Sara, who used to take Arts subjects like Geog, Econs, Lit in JC. then theres very Maths kinda people.. Who take FMaths in JC.. then theres the triple Science kind of people.. And theres people in the middle like me! Who take Arts and Science subjects!
thats why my modules now are very much a mixture of artsy kind and mathematical kind. For Artsy kind, we have Management & Organisation (MNO1001) and Principles of Marketing (MKT1003). And for technical mathslike ones, we have Financial Accounting (FNA1002) and Operations Management (DSC2006). Im totally dead for the latter! FNA and OM are very not in my league! =x
Next sem Im taking Statistics (another Mathslike subject), and Managerial Econs (also another Maths like subject! Econs at Uni level is very Mathsss!).. and Management Science(DSC2003) And thats one more Maths like module! I feel very overwhelmed by Maths and technical stuff! I suddenly have this impending doom-feeling for next semester... Oops
Im still feeling bloated from my past 2 meals..Gosh.
Yesterday's dinner at Botak Jones with ZZ and todays dinner at Ocean Curry Fish Head with my parents. These are like my 2 favourite food haunts in Toa Payoh! =) But but.. they are leaving my stomach so bloated.. (thats why i din really eat breakfast today and much lunch today)..
Gosh. Ok I feel very piggy and unhealthy now. Gosh.
embedded in between at
10:36 PM