Saturday, October 13, 2007
celebrated mandy's birthday yesterday. We went Brewekz to drink! oops.. lol only few of us drank la. but it's qt fun!

I still love this girl the most! thank you liesel for all this while! thanks for hearing me complain, chill out with me, and being there all the time!

My team! plus Kaisheng in Taiwan!
The team that I got to learn to live with! the team that grows! my team and my les' boyfriend..
Yes, I got to live with it, cos according to liesel, soon everyone will get attached and start bringing their other halves to oac gatherings, and we got to learn to love them, because they are pple that are gg to be part of our beloved teammates lives.

My les and me! I used to be much closer to her, but well, maybe we are all v busy now. Im not too sure. No comments. I just wish her luck in her relationship; and I just hope she's happy.
embedded in between at
1:18 AM