Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Wake me up when September ends!
Then I ll stop losing my things..
And things will start falling into place..
September's really awful for me.
-I lost my handphone on friday.
-I lost my thumbdrive today.
-I dun want to do Internal Case anymore but my group still wants to do, and is still expectinga lot from me. cant they just type the damn thing and stop waiting for me to coordinate things?
-I sucked at driving today. Instructor said turn right I went to turn left. thats how bad things are. I think I nearly hit alot of cars today. I changed lane without signalling, and checking the blind spot. I din see the green light in front of me and thought it was a red light so i stopped. I din see the big lorry at the other lane, so I cut into its lane. =( =(
-I got a million tutorials to do.. and i dunno how to do them. Nor am I starting on them.
-I got a pounding headache from rushing Monday's Marketing tutorial to 3 am.
-I made specs today.. thinking it will cost less than 50, but it cost abt 100.
-I feel so loserly on tuesday. Was late for toastmasters, saw a lot of pple in the room and I din dare to enter! I feel so LOSER! =( =(
- I dun want to go for Engwei's OCS Nite with his friend now! even though ive promised to...
Sorry Im in no mood! Everythings really gg badly for me!
Something good for me today is that I managed to push away all appointments today, and give myself a break on Wednesday, which I ought to have break in the first place!
Yes you might think that Im damn loser. At least Im feeling so now.
ARGH!
But trust me, Im not gg to let this thought stay long.
Instead of lameting that I have no control, I must take control!
Anyway jiayou to all peeps taking their JC2 Prelims now!
embedded in between at
1:58 PM