Sunday, September 02, 2007
Ooh came back from wushu in the morning, and happy to say that Im easily contented with one session of wushu today. And talking to minhui is a nice sweet affair!
I must thank jason really.. i mean even though I dun really know him much in real life (probably just virtual life).. sometimes he does serve as a listening ear to all my rants.. and whatever.. and somehow he does understand me .. but then again.. take note its still in the virtual world. cant imagine if I would feel awkward seeing him in real life again.
[Note: I do know this guy from TJC first 3 mths. Just that we know each other better online than in real life. Haha. Funny how the virtual world is though. :) ]
Haha.. suddenly I feel so easily contented..
Ok I should stop slacking.. cya peeps.
embedded in between at
3:44 PM