Monday, September 17, 2007
















































Jus
t now was damn angry!
the guy irritated the shit outta me! RUDE, INSENSITIVE PERSON!~


Msged Gua, Faiz, Hanyu, Eyin and Xinyan, hopefully they would call me or sms-chat with me! But they never did! Gosh!


I SWEAR I SWEAR!
Im not going to do such things again! Waste my time, waste my energy. I just simply... want to know another Bizad senior, and get more insights about Bizad life!

anyway i wanted to update the rocky chalet and East Coast Primary Camp pictures the last time but couldnt. Here it is!
Sorry the picture with James was damn scandalous! LOL!
By the way the picture with the fat white boy and a Malay boy, together with Ardidi, is Costant! that irritating boy.. feel like smacking his buttocks! LOL! he doesnt listen to his instructor, causing his instructor to keep scolding him! LOL!



Anyway , I need my guardian angel to save me this week!

embedded in between at 12:04 PM