Friday, September 21, 2007

It's recess week next week! Effectively it starts tomorrow! Wahahaha..
Im so excited! (as if..lol)


totally no holiday for me la.. (yanling is lamenting again..)
As usual, my holiday is going to be damn packed.
Monday got Marketing project meeting then driving.
Tuesday got MNO Meeting cum video filming plus sociology consultation with my yr3 friend.
Wednesday OMG FREE!
Thursday Finishing School
Friday Finishing School
AND...

POOF! END OF RECESS WEEK!

School reopen, Accounting Exam! congratulations to me!
And everyone's boasting away that .. Aiya.. MCQ only.. Nothing much!
Thanks huh..


Yan Ling needs a break!
I dun really like uni life.. sad case..haix..
I think the main thing is I dun really have many good friends in uni.. Just probably good acquaintances. Thats why Im qt happy to hang out around Qiu Ying, Han Yu and Xinyan.. and of course my OAC pals! And Im very unenthu...
According to my Management module analysis, maybe Im an introvert?
Haha.. those who knows me well won't really think so.
But well..
Reasons for this could be

1) Ive gotten tired of the world around me. In other words, Ive kan tou all these stuff that is happening in my life.
2) Im just too tired to do so, cos I havent been having enough rest!
3) Ive always been like that.. Just that in the past Ive been putting on a facade.
4) I've CHANGED!

Aiya. Sorry think too much.
Thinking more, actually I shouldnt even think about such a question. Go on, and enjoy every moment in life to the fullest! dont think so much and move on !

Im gg to be POSITIVE !
Life in uni is still a long way more..!

embedded in between at 10:06 PM