Saturday, September 01, 2007

Im so tired. Yes today i actually jumped up from the sofa, thinking that its 7am and Ive got to go to sch. (when its actually 7 pm)
Yes, And Im suffering from some freaking eye infection this week that Ill be wearing my ah ma glasses around for the next week. Damn my eye infection. Yes, my eyes are my life man.. =X


Ive been freaking busy cos Ive been loading myself with lots of activities and everything else except REST.
I think Im leading a sad life, sad to say.
And i highly believe that my mentality is a large facade used to cover up some lingering emptiness at the bottom of my heart.
Yes, i've been terribly busy, and iLL be working at the Shape Run Carnival next week.
And I just got back from East Coast Primary camp last week, and I just got back from Rocky chalet last week.. So many activities huh..


come to think abt it, I should be somehow somebody who leads a fulfilling life, loving what I do, leading some happy life.
But I dun think Im very happy leh. Sad to say that.
But I think I havent been v happy for a long time now.


Somehow every smile I managed to squeeze out, Ill think its a facade.
Or I would like to think it is.
Bad mentality I know.
Sorry Im just extremely negative. In my free time ahah.
Oh yea another excuse for squeezing my time with a million activities is also to minimise the time that my mind will wander and turn negative again.. ARGH.


I strongly believe that Im like this cos I havent really met or be with friends whom Im truly happy with. At least not for long. Im not saying that I dun enjoy my OACians' company, but I really hate the timetabe clashes and whatever.. racing with time, and not having a stable fren to go with to tutorials/lectures/activities that im interested in.
Thats why I turn extremely independent.
And along with that comes alot of negativity.
I mean, who doesnt want a stable companion..
Sorry for ranting here.
Ok why am I sorry, after all, this is MY BLOG!


I miss everything in teejaycee TJC!
I miss Say T! Say TJ!
I forgot the TJC School song!
I miss my TJC OAC times..
I miss my TJ friends..
I miss my TJ teachers..
I miss the Orientation with Ixodus..
I miss Sports carnival..
I miss everything la..
I miss the memories from the East v much!
haix haix..


yanling will reminisce in the beautiful memories and continue to prevail in Bizad!
Im tired.. gotta go.
Really wanna catch up with old time friends..
Well well..
I think all this is part of growing up ba.


4 wishes for the week:
1) my eye infection goes away
2) SLEEP!
3) Finish my tutorials on time!
4) BE HAPPY!

Anyway if u r reading my blog, hope you would be happy too!
KK... till next time then.. ciaox.

embedded in between at 10:22 PM