Sunday, September 09, 2007

At times I really feel like Im losing it. I can just suddenly cry and pull my hair out. Sometimes I feel that Im going crazy crazy crazy. And to think abt that persona who can suddenly just cry and feel negative negative.. I myself also feel really damn scared la..
Actually I think a lot of the stress is self-created.
One day I really hope to cry very hard, scream very loudly at a beach with a best friend of my choice!
I think I really need a rest..
I think I really need to have some time to really sort out my stuff..
But
But..

can the world wait for me?
can it?
...
.....

cant rite.. =(
'nuff said.

I just hope this person typing here will be so much stronger..
I know that after all these.. I will emerge a stronger person ba..
A stronger and happier person..

Sorry for all the emo entries.. I realised that I would prefer to blog only when Im emo, so bear with all the emo entries. After all, I would like to think that this blog is still a rather personal-close-friends thing.. If u know me.. ull know la..


Ok, Im really much better now. thnx thnx.
Let us just go back to toiling at our individual fields again.
Rmb to stay sane ba.
cya.

embedded in between at 4:02 PM