Saturday, August 18, 2007
School has started!
YanLing wasted so much time away in a unfruitful one week =X
finally joining some business plan competition! great! my teammates are great, all so enthu abt the entrepreneuship stuff!
And Im the CEO! LOL thats funny hor..
Sorry this post is extremely un-insightful.
And recently there's a blue moon.
My les has decided to come online qt often.
And suddenly she told me abt zhiyong..and then she asked me to make the effort to keep all my friends in contact. Yea some I do; Yea some I dun and dun feel like. Yet some whom I do, dun care abt me. yet some, keeps me in contact!
Like Malcolm Chen! My pri sch fren!
And Ng Boon Ee.. came to talk to me automatically at NUS! oohhhoo
Sorry I want to say that NUS co-op sucks!
yanling is hoping to absorb the full vibrancy of uni life! And achieve the cap of 4.5/5 that her ogl told her is not hard to get!
3 cheers to me!
3 or 4 yrs in this institution! gd luck to my travelling (whee..lol), and projects!
=)
embedded in between at
2:04 AM