Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Packing through my stuff.
That whole feeling of deja vu flooded back.
Came across this notebook.
In it, I saw 2 pieces of note.
Given by a good friend not too long ago. Maybe around 8 months ago, for my 18th birthday.


In it wrote,
You came, you used up my time, you touched my life.
Today we celebrate the number 18 together. Hopefully we can celebrate the rest of the numbers together.
And behind the last statement, there was a big LOL.


i mean was this friend serious?
I remembered not too long ago, probably 1 or 2 years ago, I had this Friend (and we are still great friends). I remembered her msges always ended with haha. And we came to a conclusion that its because its something like giving herself a platform to alight should the request not be serious.
Take for example: Hey you are so beautiful haha.
You get it?
If simply the compliment was seriously made about the person being beautiful, do we need the last word?


Yea back to the former friend. Im not sure if this friend was seriously serious about celebrating the rest of the 'numbers' with me. Well. Somehow now, I seem to have lost a lot of connection with this friend. Well quite sad la.


Sorry, just a bout of reminiscence and deja vu. See my blog name?
alrights.Back to packing my room.

On a higher note, I want to watch the fireworks this weekend!! =)

embedded in between at 12:17 PM