Wednesday, August 15, 2007
I have no school today! woohoo~
Shucks. I think Im quite slack!
yes, I dont have school every wednesday! So if want, can jio me out ok! LOL..
Going for driving later! First driving lesson! Hopefully I dont kill any innocent person.
Watched License to Wed yesterday with Belinda! Nice show =)
Finally fulfilled my wish of watching a movie already, a nice one too!
And it's free Muahaha.. cos our dearest Shimin has sponsorship from GV for Her World Brides. LOL. Yes, we are still enjoying SPH privileges after we left!
And there was a blue moon yesterday! Figuratively.
I bought pair of slippers and top! Like how often do I get to see 2 things that I like! teehee.. Sorry Im a really picky person!
Anyway Im gg to try to pack my room and get ready to mug hard le!!
Cannot so slack!
Take care peeps!
Oh ya, I have a lot of First Magazines and Citta Bella magazines! Who wants?
And I want to catch the Simpson's Movie too! Who hasnt watched it yet??
haha. ciaoz.
enough of my nonsense. Today is the rare few days that Im self-entertaining!
Let's hope the mood stays up and up for the few more weeks to come!
embedded in between at
10:58 AM