Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi Hi !
Havent blogged for so long..
Anyway just some updates..


uni term has started! Today!
And the thing I hate the most about uni is

1) Bidding for my modules!
-sucks terribly when I have that little number of points and the modules that I want are all getting snatched up by seniors who spoil the market by throwing in alot of points! -rollseyes!-

2) Socialising..=X
-Yes, i have not met my class yet =(

3) Something great is I have a 4-day week!

4) today's lecture starts at 4pm only! =)

5) I might be taking time off to do some camps! =p

I miss a best friend terribly! =X

Anyway actually I find it weird that people do think that Im EMO.. (ok I am.. but i thought Ive always put up some good show?)
And Ah Yee even told Ah gua that she can feel that there is a black cloud above me even without talking to me..
well =X

Anyway workaholic yanling here is glad school has started.
Wasted those time on mindless playing.
Saves on all those emptiness.

Haha I think Im seriously quite siao liao.Everybody's asking me why I worked for 8 and a half months of my 9 months holiday..
Well..

Anyway gotta go to school le!
Found an economic way to go to sch. Save money and time!
NUS students who live arnd me .. ask me!
=)

ciaoz. Have a great week ahead!

embedded in between at 1:32 PM