Sunday, July 01, 2007

Today is SAF Day!
40 years in Singapore.. Yay 3 cheers to our armed forces!


Haha, feels weird that Im getting all excited over SAF Day, aint it?
Haha, well the news coverage on the Armed forces with that million pictures told me alot ba.


Well, my first ever-brush with army (or rather army guys), was when a special someone then got enlisted, and our time never lasted through his army days. We fell into that curse lor. That curse that so many has gone in innocently, thinking that we wun be in that category of pple who break while the guys are in army. well well...


Nah thinking abt that, seeing those pictures, and realising how impt POP, enlistment etc are to them , I realised that most of the time I only have myself to blame for all that failure in those months that we had. Nah, I never gave him that importance in my life, I guess. Ive never attended any of those army things which he wanted me to attend. Well, those commitments like camps, working etc.
Everybodys telling me that its actually a very romantic gesture for guys to want to spend their only other free civilain time with their loved ones ,and if they choose to spend it with u , its actually a very sweet thing. well, Im just blind la... Haha, realised everything too late hor..


Well, I used to blame him for not sharing his probs, but well I guess I never gave him the comfort to do so after we got tgt. I mean it wasnt like this in the past. We'd just Share. But then come to think abt it, it still feels very one-way, I mean in the past one yr which we hadnt got tgt. Or maybe we shouldnt even have gotten tgt. I dunno.


I know theres always the chance that hes reading this cos its a public blog Im writing in. Well, but as I blog, the feelings just flow la....
I rmb that in those times I just kept crying la.. went to kulai instructor camp, cried on first day, and when the rest came, I just put on the facade , told Rico like in a matter-of-fact way that Im over it.


Well, it's over.


Life moves on.


3 months on, I think I can say Ive moved on liao la.


Ok, I better go study liao. My hectic life.
Just finished Shape Run road show...TWO DOWN!
One more to go.. Her World Golf Carnival.
After this month, Im gg holiday alr, go back to work for a while, and then Ill be back to sch with my books le! SIAN...
Esp when u;ve put down ur books, u wun feel like picking them up..haha
ok.. cya guys.
Have a pleasant start in the month of July!

embedded in between at 1:44 PM