Thursday, July 12, 2007

tired. in terrible need of sleep. but like what belinda says.. you wun sleep one la.. haha thats so true.. everyday burn midnight oil to... online or TV! Now trying to study!


Talking to Liesel on MSN now.. she's saying that they dunno where Ive gone to.. Yea, working lor.. this week have been spending my nights watchig TV! one after another! after my dad bought the 50 inch TV! oh yea, suddenly addicted to TV liao..


Supposed to be organising the next outing before uni starts for 4/8 chua gang. But ive no time.. and they keep chasing me la! sorry guys! Like I cant even know whether I can make it for the day that Ive organised, cos Ill be soso tired or working OT.. =X


Ok. Its 12:53 am already. Tmr Ill look like I watched Transformers Part II again. Cos that day I looked damn damn shagged at work, and told Fitri that I went to watch Transformers the night b4.. so she came to the conclusion that since I look shagged every day, I watch Transformers like almost every night..lol.


yea, busily in my own sph world sometimes.. the B&P managers really make my stint there wonderful! Vic, Nic, Chris, Celeste and Shimin! BEautiful wonderful ladies.. Capable ones too.. Loved working with u all! =) Of course plus cute little Belinda =)
thanks Shimin and Bel, got me out of my bad pissed mood today =)


I realised I miss so so many things of last year! and the wonderful things of this year!
I miss Tan JinHe! I havent seen her online, nor able to post on her blog for the longest of time! I miss you ah gua!
Miss jiamin... and zijie.. havent seen them for so so long!
I miss talking to Faiz.. the black one haha.. always enlightens me ... yay meeting him on 19th..
I miss talking to zhizhong like throughout the whole of last year... like he's super nice to talk to, last yr.. haha now all also no time.. =X

The rest, not really so liao..
Or too recent.. lol..


Sch's starting..

"People see a career woman as capable; But her career is actually her facade, to
hide away the unpleasant."

embedded in between at 1:03 AM