Saturday, July 21, 2007

hahaha.. Im quite happy. I got to sleep till 1 pm on a rainy saturday morning..
Hey considering I have been working non-stop for the past abt 5 weekends..


Gg to Korea later le.. well, boring itinerary.. LOL
But i just want to take the opportunity to rest n relax.. like totally. You know what, Ive even made resolutions for the trip! lol..


Met up with Kimbo, Faiz and Kenny on Thurs night.. Gosh, havent seen Faiz for so so long liao..
Busy guy, crazy also.. Can juggle his police work, his company and even a degree at the same time! Respect man.. no wonder nv reply our smses.. And yes, he even asked me and kimbo whether we want to go and catch water snakes at pasir ris with him.. LOL!


My rocky peeps said they wanna send me off at the airport later..
but.. aiyo.. Im not like leaving for a decade or something.. haha feels funny.
Apparently, sometimes I dun feel close to them, yet sometimes they r the ones who can make me happy when Im really down or sth. Weird huh.


After working for so long.. dunno why, Ive been dreading social gatherings..
Yes, Im going to into uni. Where there will be more such things!


Anyway I want to Go and work at HA! Camp High Achievers!
Kimbo, next holiday next year! lol..
Yesh, we are all leaving OC liao.. sorry chris!
anyway i gtg ..
Going to study my driving theory which is just after I come back to Spore..
Haha, god bless me.
And all of you who are reading my post.. take care peeps.

embedded in between at 1:54 PM