Saturday, June 23, 2007

This whole week has been a blast for me, though VERY VERY tiring!

But it's fulfilling I must say, and I carry with me much more life experiences as I continue to move on in life.
Mon-half of wed:
Took Leave!
Went for Rulang leadership camp! its a blast la!
Fabulous and one of my best camps! I think its because I was pretty demoralised as an instructor at my previous Dunman High camp.. But well Rulang camp lifted up my confidence!

Its great to work with my old time camp instructors Welson, Clifton, Justin and Ardi.. Though only worked with yangyang and justin once.. plus juvia.. who really hit it off with me qt quickly!
Well, I must say, ITS GREAT!

Of course there were a million other new instructors..
and that bunch of HA instructors.. but for my side.. Im glad things went really well..
Really must thank welson n faiz ahmad.. cos welson n clifton were like the only other coordinators who wanted to make sure things went really really well for our p3/p4 kids cos the whole programme was super disorganised and impromptu.. but I dun think we looked that way..
Talked to Faiz on first night.. and man, he gave me hell loads of tips for my 2nd day n 3rd day. and boosted my confidence alot to be talking and taking advice from someone who has been in this industry for 7 yrs! and excamp chief of OC! -respect!-

Seen TK! like heard alot from OC instructors abt him..well finally seen him! hes gd at entertaining the rulang kids~ they love him man.. but just a pity hes only around for a while.. well I stilll want to see him in action in upcoming camps!

Ardi! Thanks for coming to OC camp last min.. my rocky partner n pal.. thanks for coming into my mirror grp .... u are fabulous!
Coolness.. I loved my Rulang 452 kids.
Show u all some pics!



Oh Lovely.. My kids are really the ones who keep me going in the camp..
This camp's really special to me.. had 2 sleepless nights cos of it.. busily staying up to improve my facilitation skills for it.. and also the first camp I ever brought so much logistics for !
YAYNESS..
Ok I just love carrying kids.. every camp I go to, I will carry the pri sch kids! =)
Argh.. why did look at the ground while on stage!
Anyway thats all for the first 3 days of my hectic week..

Went back to office straight after the camp lor.. Nearly though Id get scolded by Celeste for taking leave..
Her World Golf Challenge yesterday!
Whoa feel so bad.. so much stuff DHL.. delivered halfway lost..
feel so badd...
its a great event.. Im glad everything turned out well.. Except the wrong lucky draw vouchers and the Bausch n Lom vouchers which din go into the goodie bags and nearly got scolded n questioned by Sherin from B&L upside down.. Christina did a great job~ woots.. celeste too.. no doubt the team head.. and Cherie the director.. U proved it to me! =)
Great experience learning with u guys~
So tired la.. worked till 11 plus at office the past 2 days.. gosh.. just felt like sleeping thru without bathing when I reached home..

My NUS econs test upcoming le! and I havent mugged for them....!
Ahhh.. okay gtg..
fruitful week for me.. hope u had a fulfilling week too=)

embedded in between at 4:31 PM