Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sometimes I just feel so so lost..
So many decisions for me to make.. minor or major..Some over-complicated for me.. Yet sometimes I'll just feel so alone, facing all that.
But somehow that feeling passes after the decisions are made.. leaving me an empty shell once more..


Just so lost in my work sometimes.
Sometimes I wonder why Im working so hard, killing myself over NUS camp decisions and OC camps.. Knocking myself over with my driving tests and econs advanced placement tests.


Talking abt the econs AVP, it sucks, cos NTU and SMU just let their students who get an A for econs to be automatically exempted from their econs modules. Yes, and I signed up for the test last min, and the test is abt less than 2 weeks away. say congrats to me..


Sometimes I thought ill just return to some active life when I go to uni. however, whenever I see young uni students, or any bunch of young pple, I just feel so detached. Like they are a bunch, and Im of a different category.
A while ago, I entertained the thought that I was just plain anti-social, and previously I was just putting up a facade, a big facade to hide all that pessimism and inferiority down under.
But its just a thought la.
Somehow I think Im qt afraid to make new friends now. Ok maybe Im not, im not sure..
The thought of entering NUS biz knowing no one (and not attending the freshman orientation camp) before that, scares me.


Well I guess probably nature will take its course when the time comes.
Im just saddened by the fact that the shoulders I had in the past, be it last yr or this yr, are just gone, all of a sudden. And now , surrounding me are just fair-weather acquaintances.
-chills-

embedded in between at 2:59 PM