Sunday, June 24, 2007

I just cut my hair ytd!
=X
i think its so cute la... looks like primary sch student.. LOL.
I am qt bored now so Im blogging..
Im supposed to go study for my upcoming tests, well... but mr lazy bug is here agin..
lol..
I'll go soon..
Haha..
I just realised that Linus, one of the HA instructors at camp, is our senior at TJC .. Ahahaha small world..
I want to do camps again soon.. but with the usual fun pple I know only la..
lol..


Life moves on for me.
Did it move on for you?
Or are you still stuck at where u were 3 months ago?
I have moved on , thankfully.
But well, as life moves on, I realised everything else in the past, fades away..
Just like that, forgotten.
Before Ive learnt to treasure things they just passed me by, and I dun think I can pick up the pieces again..
So.. Life moves on for me, as I slowly let go in these 3 months..


Im going into uni soon.
And into a new phase of my life. New friends, new studying area. New things. Everything new.


Went for church this morning and what the pastor said was true.
As we grow older, our definition of friends narrows.
Now, well for me, I cant really define what boundaries Ive set la. Mostly fairweather frens now.. I think.
The best person to rely on is still
ME.
Haha. Thats what Ive learnt.


Office politics sucks. Here I am laughing and being on the same boat with the receptionists, complaining abt their boss. Yet on the other hand, when Im struggling to get things done, I go to their boss, talking and laughing to her like Im on her side. As if Im bootlicking.
Sucks Sucks.
Well, dont all of us just want things done properly? ehs..
Human nature.. erks..


Bleah. Cya.

embedded in between at 6:12 PM