Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Haha , just back from the Icon & Lexus Gala Launch Party of the Lexus LS 600 hL at one degree 15 marina club at sentosa. Some posh club ya! with yachts.. yachts that rich pple own, and Lexus also had its own yacht open for Lexus guests. Ah.. too bad we din go and explore the yacht.


Met the tai-tais again this time round. Ooh. Icon events are always an eye-opener.. seeing all the tai-tais. Van and Alice went along too... and yes, oh my, my ex-boss Alice rappa couldnt recognise me.. like wow.. She said I have undergone a transformation or something.. and yes, she actually does not recognise me even though I still work on the same level as her. And she's not like the only person who told me I look different from the 2 weeks I was working under Alice as sales support.


Took a look at the new Lexus LS 600hL, haha , i dun think its anything much leh..
Well Ill nv understand the charm of cars ba..
And Icon's presence in the whole event was so so so small, with all the directors of Lexus blocking us.. like yes, and we had to fight so hard just for that little slot..


Haha, food was great! Well.. its really an eye-opener!
And I must say I enjoy working with Celeste, Belinda and Shimin. yay-ness. Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense!


I think its great working under Celeste too; well she's really capable !
Anyway I dunno why my england has become like that.. so simplistic.. well.. these few days Ive been having mental and speech disorders! lol..
take care ya, and cya

embedded in between at 10:27 PM