Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tired!
Havent been sleeping alot last few days cos Ive been uber busy!
Slept like 4 hours on fri, 6 hours on sat ( waking up at 7 am on a saturday morning! yes!) =x. and have been physically bit sick for the last few days. =x
Everyones asking me whether Im hard up for money. Honestly, haha YES! but im not working myself to death cos of money la..


yayness, I like working at sph mag. Fun ! Just attended the Icon & Yafriro event last fri. Omg, Awed by all the tai-tais and Paris Hiltons of Singapore. Omg, one watch on display at Yafriro is actually $20,000!! yes, thats why only mostly tai-tais are attending the event. All of us B & P pple at Icon were like so bored la. Tai-tais and us, well, different league. haha.
Finally got to try champagne, and really a glass of red wine on my own at the event. lol.
Its really an eye-opener!
received a free lipstick at paul & joe's last week event though I din go for the event, and we were just jokinglysaying that probably Yafriro will send us some watches to us at Icon *gleams*. Sorry I know Im dreaming la.
Honestly, I dunno why the watches are that ex. Probably brand and precision ar? Lol. I dun really see the appeal in watches la.


I will try to ignore Mr Roger's msges now, or just come up with a lame excuse! yes, cant lead him on la.. well he doesnt understand what I said duno last last week?
We all agree that guys are weirdd, and they dun think, dun we?
=)
Im starting to face the reality already abt what I want, and the nature of guys. yay-ness.


I want to go back for Titans!
I want to go back for June Camp!
So...
I shall go there after work each day (so late)
I want to pass driving test!! (so must study)
I want go NUS! (nus faster leh..)
I want to sleep..

So Im off now !
Nights~

embedded in between at 1:17 AM