Saturday, May 26, 2007

tired and warm! --that describes my day.
I swear the temperatures have risen by a good 3 degrees celsius.
Yes, Its scorching hot outside my window now... Ahhhh..
Realised Ive been so busy with work and whatever stuff that I din do much rocky stuff this week, and din vist my grandma and din study much for driving.


Ytd was hectic la.. 150 Icon invites to be sent out in 2hrs time, cos our dear from Denise from Lexus finally gave us some space to put our Icon banner. Yay, event again! Haha.. its on a yacht at sentosa leh! =)
-eye-opener!-
Working with belinda is fun cos you have some1 to talk to. Its not bad after all!
=) that gal has OT pay at today's Simply Her event =X



Life is just droning on for me, and to the end of the week, I realised one week has just passed! Ahhh! sadness.. I can so imagine myself leading this kind of life when Im out in the working world.

Suddenly so into my cooking frenzy this week!
I made delicious potato salad and Wharldolf salad (fruit salad) on thurs, and brought it to office to share it with Belinda and Angela =)
SO happy, at least my food is appreciated..

Imagine happily coming home to cook, and when you are ready and awed by the stuff youve whipped out, everyone doesnt give a damn at home..

Well, basically my family doesnt like home cooked food cept my mum. Esp my sis, forever got the stereotype that homecooked food is bland. But nvm Im still happily contented! Making bread nxt week! =) Who wants potato salad?


babababa..
Im happily contented now. Golf week coming! Celeste might not let me take leave =X

u know what, suddenly I just dun like to keep in touch with camp pple..
I just want to.. stay away. Well, dunno why.



Surprisingly, Im still happily contented at this time of the month. Lol.

Show ya some pics from Dunman High at camp loola, which I went in early May.
At the Bintan Sch!















































At Loola resort itself





















This camp made me learn alot abt myself la. And my faciliatation skills. Yup , and abt working with different kinds of people. New experience! Though more sandfly bites too! =X

embedded in between at 1:03 PM