Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Seems like everyone is chionging for Jiemin Primary's camp! Mac..and today I just heard Alvin! and now, my sis also! and her friend Charlene! whoa i also wanna go!
But if i go ill be camp 2 leh! whoa..hmmm.
DUn think can take leave =x Feel so bad for taking 4 and a half days for May alr.


Im like flooded with work everyday now! so tired..
Shape Run 2007 is cominnngggg in Sept!
Her World Golf Challenge is Cominnnggg in June!
Icon Yafriro event this coming fri evening!!
And Ive got like millions of Simply Her subsrciption forms to sort out.. this one can die!
ARGH!
And busy preparing the logistics for Bedok town and Jiemin Pri camp..
And me and my sis gg to learn malay !
And NTU HSS tea session this sunday!
Rocky meeting at 7am on saturday! yes.. thats becos we all dun have time! argh!


Yes, did I mention I got an NUS Biz interview?
I wanna go NUS!
I wanna go NUS now!
I think my interview went well~ god bless me! I wanna enter NUS!


So tired these few dayss.. still attended the wobao event ytd.. Boring~


Well, I must say Mothers have 6th senses, and its v accurate!
shall not say more..


bye n cya guys.. going to do data entry for jiemin pri camp prep... tc =)

embedded in between at 11:58 PM