Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hihi.. Im back =)


Have been thinking a lot this morning.
Just feeling so lost. I dun even feel myself being myself.
Yes, and my memory's really badd. Can say something and then forget it 5 minutes later.


Have been busy at work counting Simply Her subscriptions =X Finally it's done!
Yay.


Has been my house's resident cook for some time already. today I made bubble tea =)


Haix. Been pondering over whether to take leave for the Rulang leadership 3-day programme for OC. Yet that week , office will be busily preparing for Golf Challenge =X and Nic and Shimin will be going on leave, and Vicky busy with Shape Run Carnival =X
Celeste is heavily hinting to me not to take leave. =(
I dunno what to do!
I want to do this camp, cos it's a leadership camp, plus its a RARE non-residential programme. All in the office hours. Hey, one day I couldnt sleep, and a list of what activities to do kept on coursing thru my brain.. as though telling me to take the camp up.
Then again, Celeste needs one more pair of hands for Golf Challenge.


I talked to Belinda abt this , and she asked me to go for camp.
And Ive got good-old Ardi to go for camp if I cant. Ah! the camp is a leadership camp on social and emotional learning n leadership! i want to go!
Haix. I think this is just a minor issue actually.


Yet, Belinda and Ardi are just new friends la. And I think they are not those kind of really really close friends ba. Well, sometimes your close friends are the ones who really know you, cos they know your history, they know what kind of person u are.. and they embrace that person you are. They give you the support we all yearn for and need.
Yea, n as what JM said.. "No matter how long we dun talk to each other, we'll still be able to talk to each other happly and understand each other." Ya , weird as it is, but it's true. =)
But that girl's in Norway already.


Pple keep telling me that I dun look like a person who needs pple to accompany me to events etc. They tell me that I look and am the more independent type. Yes, I was. But now, I dun really think so. I Havent really been myself the past yr I think. At times , I cant even feel myself. My cold hard self. That girl whom I was all-too-familiar with for the past 18 years. Suddenly she seems... Gone.
Well, or probably Ive grown up?Seen things, grown up and moved on? well Im not sure. But I think time will tell me the answer.


Yea, Ive always thought I would be fine. Im independent, and Ive learnt to conquer loneliness and my emotions. Ive always believed I would survive fine without a partner. Anyway Ive never thought much abt why pple want a partner in their lives. I was never convinced.
Furthermore, Ive been totally disillusioned with the opp sex. Knowing the guys arnd me are a major disappointment, except a minor few. Yes, there was this temp at SPH, LiHong, he really sounded nice (but Im not interested in him haha). then after a while, we found out he was just the typical guy out there-- despo and obsessed. He told us; girls can survive without guys, but guys cant without girls. Haha how true. but well, he really did make himself detestable when he kept asking abt a fellow temp colleague whos from tj, whom he was interested in.
then Belinda and me came up with the conclusion that he was nice, but just a typical guy. Sadness.


Oh yea, Mr Rogers is worse. he keeps bugging me , no not bugging me. Irritating. Okay, Im neutral la, but excessive bugging = irritating.
Well I could jolly well tell him not to disturb me ever again .. but I dun want to hurt him la.
But yes, He is gettting more disgusting... ARGH!


I figured, probably I still need someone to understand me . Im convinced now. (maybe now only)


Well enough of mindless rants, Im quitting Rocky alr!
Well but Ill miss pple like Weiqi, MC and Rico, and Ardi! Super nice guy! =) When nobody is there to help, he'll always come to help me!


Haha, enough of crapping. Im gg to swim alr, or study for my driving..
And Im gg to join Shape Run!(since I had a part in organising it)
JOIN SHAPE RUN! THE GOODIE BAGS ARE FABULOUS!
haha.
See the slogan? mark ur calendar. Its in sept on a sunday.
Mark it! =)
(oh sorry to tell u all, Shape Run is a women's only run! to mark Shape Singapore's 2nd anniversary)
(I think SPH mag shld pay me for advertising haha=)

kk tata peeps.

embedded in between at 5:17 PM