Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hey blogger is weird! Dunno what happened to the layout!
Phew, its SATURDAY!
Thank god..
FIrst time dun feel like going out ! -wonders!- I think it's cos my family's home.


Have been so so so tired and stressed from work these days. Never have I felt so tired before. And theres so much work to do. Even though Ive got 1 more new temp girl to help me, BUT I cant help but feel like shes giving me more stress! And I think my tone to her wasnt really nice.. Well, like hey, I need to rush deadlines.. And she keeps asking me "Whats there to do next?". I mean she cant help it too.. I mean Ill be like her if I was new.. but ya, just stressed by that! And I havent met my deadlines for the 400 invites, despite with her help..Im so deadd..
And Yes, I have to take leave nxt week.. so marvellous timing.. And I have to explain everything all over again to her, amidst rushing out my present work.. PLUS Stocktaking! ARGHHHHHHH!
DIE..
Everyday I come home from work these days, feel like dying.. BLEAH!


Well I think I wanna stay on the job till sch reopens.. That means Ill stop doing camps for a while.. Well OC doesnt have much camps in June either =( , and Rocky camps.. are erm... nvm shall not say more..


talking abt sch, I havent received any freaking letter! But NTU-online , told me I got NTU Econs. Which is so not what I want! And I just think that I really mightnt get biz for any other unis.. well cos, basically, pple who applied for biz have got their letters, but my application is still " Application still processing". Well , Leandra, who got ABC b3, got biz at ntu! hey I also got ABC! Well I wanna appeal! but the thing is i think my chances are slim, cos econs was my 3rd choice! meaning im chucked away like some rubbish to the 3rd choice! Well ade also got ntu econs.. also another one like me =x


Well things are probably not gg my way for uni application. But so happy for Zijie, she got all her application results, and they are all relatively gd courses.. well..
Aly-wise.. got her uni, hope shes happy ba. =p


Still nursing some headache and my week-long illness. My hectic work is keeping me sane, yet driving me crazy at the same time.. My headaches and flu wun go away at this rate.. I hope my trip to Loola will restore me back to health and happiness ( though I think ill be more sick haha )
Talking abt that, kennys been really nice to purposely buy me stuff to ask me to recover quickly. Hes nice la, but Im scared his intentions might not be just tt of a fren, though Ive sorta made things clear to him alr..
But heck la, no time for all these..


well, this weeks been fulfilling, but tired, headachy, flu-y, and rashy! I suddenly had some disgusting rash outbreak on tues! omg, the rash were totally big, disgusting and it made me feel like I had some kind of disease.. Mum said cos my body was too hot.. and surprisingly, it went away in one night's time. miracles... but eerie!


talking abt rash eh, reminds me that I used to get eczema outbreaks during exams cos I was too stressed! haha! well.. memories memories!
I want to go back for titans!!!!
And june camp!
Memories memories... I rmb delta trainings! I rmb gamma kb-ing.. lol.. well i want to see how delta is trng now, and who is incharge.. i mean I got no juniors from delta house! LOL..
Ahh!


tired tired.. well i will attempt to go help my mum with the housework now.. ciaox.. cya .. will not be back v soon..

embedded in between at 11:40 AM