Saturday, April 28, 2007

Well, It's been a while since Ive blogged.
Let me warn you first, today Im PMSing!


well, I finally told kenny. Ive just been giving him a lot of false hopes all this while. And I apologised a million times for all the false hopes and his disappointment. Now, 1 hr later, I heave a sigh of relief. I know its what my brain wants. And what should be done. And yup, lsf asked me, why I took so long to say what I actually knew I wanted.
Well, my answer is, its in between getting over Him, voidness , thinking kenny could be a substitute, and just going with the flow of things.
I told him Im not ready for anything yet. We should just be friends. And yea, being friends will definitely be better than being lovers. Yes, Ive learned. Things are just like that.


Come to think of it, for the whole of this yr, Ive been thinking abt why pple get into relationships. And yea, I still havent gotten an answer Im satisfied with. In other words, Im starting to cease to believe in relationships. Probably thats why, Faiz calls me a player. Well, thats not really a word with good connotations, but its probably just the way it is, esp when I dun believe in r/s. Yea, Ive seen beautiful love stories, but somehow, dun they just seem like a fairytale? A dreaM? or probably they are just friends in the name of lovers?


Well , I do really wish that when the time comes , and I fall head over heels in love, then I can break this belief of mine. But not now la; theres just too much to risk.


I just wish to go into my own dreamy reverie and read up on self-help books and my history books. Well, Ive borrowed Who Moved My Cheese? and International Politics of Asia Pacific and Grow UP! ..lol.. =)


I like working at Branding & Promotions section at SPH now =) somehow, the work is much more meaningful..and well, seems like I see it as a privilege to become a fulltime staff there.. yes, b&p is really much more fun than circulation! where u count the million subscription forms for the different magazines there! can die lor! i pity the poor temps there =P
Well , my contracts ending liao =(


Im back to normal already i guess.. just concentrate on improving myself now! and await uni admission.. think ill need to prepare for some interviews which i might have to go for..
well..
tc peeps..

-embedded_in_between

embedded in between at 10:43 PM