Saturday, April 14, 2007

Well I can literally feel my PMS emotions building up inside me! ARGH!


Well, Ive been working and forgetting about time this whole week. Well.
Ok. Well Im adding one more person to my list of respected pple. Haha.
Im adding mr faiz in!
Cos somehow the things he says just make so much sense all the time. Probably cos he's older la. We just sound so young arnd him..
Well, Ive sort of become the bridge between him and Ken. Ironic aint it?!


Well, I think Im sucha a heartbreaker. No, Dont fall in love with me.
BEWARE !
And I managed to control myself from breaking one more guy's heart before his birthday is due. Well, so if u still want to celebrate your birthday happily, keep away from me!
haha.


Well, Ive sort of sorted out my thinking, with lotsa pearls of wisdom from Faiz. Perhaps now Ive learnt to face reality much more. Ive stopped living in my world of fantasy. Im starting to recognise and realise what I want at this moment. And what to focus on.
Well, suddenly I feel like in this period, Ive lost a good friend, but yet gained 2 gd friends.
Can say that I enjoy talking to Faiz n Kenny. Well but they r a different breed of good friends.
I still miss my previous best fren. But it seems he has vanished into the winds. Oh well. People do change I guess. But I never will forget the times when he supported me through high and low. I do hope he will come back, though I doubt he will.


Work-wise, alright only, but rather anti-social at work. Well, my name is known as Tanya in SPH! and it suckS! cos I take 2 times longer to react to "Tanya". Well after all, thats someone else's name, not mine!
Alice, my boss, is really nice! =)
Annie too! =)
Well in fact all of them are nice, just that we r in a different league that its rather hard to talk to them..


Ok, think can tell from my tone rite, Im Not PMS-ing! thats so rare!!! or else I would never have survived my days at SPH Magazines. Well Well.
My previous posts all sound so suicidal I know.
Haha.
I want to be happy for a while longer.
Well, TIME, these 4 letters, really heals wounds.
Ive emerged clearheaded (I think). I know what I want now.
Thank you God. Help me keep my friends that youve blessed me with =)

embedded in between at 1:34 AM