Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ive always admired the flowers and grass in the wild.
They just look so strong, able to withstand wind, rain and downpours.
And yes, they are exposed to the elements 24/7.
Sometimes, I wish I could be as strong as them.


But people always say that no matter how strong something or someone is, there is something which the person or thing is weak or vulnerable to.

Probably everyday pple put on a different appearance to conceal this fact.
Probably appearances can really be deceiving.
Or rather we are all just puttting on facades everyday.
Or perhaps, the optimistic has got ways of relieving stress.

Or perhaps , the privileged has got friends who are there, rain or shine.
Or perhaps..


Haix.
I just know Im still so vulnerable..
I want to be stronger..


Starting my work at SPH tomorrow. I hope work takes my mind off everything, but not enough to let me escape from my problems and my direction in life.


Im tired and hurt;
Now I feel how you felt.
It's hard I know, I cant take it.
Im sorry for inflicting it upon you.

embedded in between at 12:44 AM