Saturday, March 24, 2007


Its been some time since Ive just updated!

Yes, its freaking long, but it's been hell of a fun!

I miss being busy again..

But amidst all these, think Ill have to settle down and study for my Basic Theory Test, and apply for my uni course, and then get a new job.

Somehow I really loathe being free and jobless at home!



Haix. quarrelled with my mum yet again ytd. Damnit. It's abt Rocky Outdoors again.. Cos everything is so casual, and only an idea, that theres no solid plans, that my parents are worried abt where Im going. And honestly I dunno what to tell them man. And ya, so worried abt yinwei and kim, who are oh-so-close to the Rocky pple.. oh well..

Its not that I totally hate that organisation.. It's just that the things there are qt disorganised I feel..

And yes, It caused me and my mum's argument, cos I just cant provide much details to her abt it.

Kenny asked me to get him into Rocky, though I dun feel like he shld go there, though I would want more pple I trust to be there with me , so that Ill have someone to confide and talk to at least!



These few days, things havent been going well for him. Ya. And being the lousy comforter I am, I couldnt really get him to smile much. Argh! Im sucha failure!

And yes, being the untactful person I am, I wasnt able to get my idea across to my mum without raising my voice! Omg, think we nearly fought, and she nearly slapped me ytd..

Haix. I really dun want things to turn out this way. I always feel like I cant really love my mum. Or I dunno how to love her. Or infact, I dun even know how to love anyone..

I suck so much; I dunno the fundamental thing abt human beings, which is love.

argh!



I take it to be an insult to myself man, esp when I am so tactless! Yes, I read up on psychology, and yet I cant use what I read up on in real life...argh sucks!



Anyway shall post up one OC photos..the dudes at OC are damn funlovin and lame! they make the camps so lively man! OC OC!


embedded in between at 3:16 PM