Monday, March 05, 2007

hi. Seems like I havent updated since a million years ago. haha.
yeps, got our results. Aint particularly disappointed with mine, just that Im disappointed that miracles din happen. Now Im convinced, yea, miracles dun happen.. everything is about consistency and hard work. And God gives us what we deserve.


To tell you the truth, Im more upset for most of my friends out there who got bad results, and yet they were the more consistent ones. Sometimes I ask myself, is there an error in most of the tjc result slips? Like hey, these are the people who aint supposed to get those kind of results!


Just as everyone is still revelling in that melancholic mood, some have found the courage to step out of that dark cloud and tell themselves, "hey, whats over is over! we should look forward!"
Ya , its not the end of the world actually. But pple always find it easier to say, hard to do.


Quite sian.. its like these days Im more of escaping from reality. Going for camp briefings, trainings, but the mind is not there at all. I know this shouldnt continue, especially since Ill be doing my first camp on coming Thursday. Argh!
Even he who hasnt done too well can look forward, and yet Im still stuck in this dark patch, worrying everyone arnd me. Argh, sounds ironic aint it, especially when Im not the one getting the grades. But I can really feel that disappointment in them. :( Let's just hope God brings us through this dark period of time.


We always lament Life is not fair. You know what, Ive started believing so ever since I got my PSLE grades. And here in TJ, I see people putting in so much effort, consistently. At the same time, I see people wasting their time away. I always tell myself, at the end of the day, these people will live to regret man. But somehow things turn the wrong way round this time. I see people Ive mentioned in the latter getting ok results, and people in the former getting the same , or even worse results! My heart goes out to them, their faith and their effort. Ever since then , Ive believed that life is a matter of luck as well. Argh, maybe life is THAT unfair. And theres probably nothing we can do about the issue of luck. So I tell myself, since we cant control our luck, we must control our destiny by working hard and increasing our chances of getting those desirable grades. Grades desired by society.
In other words, we've become slaves of society. :( How sad can it be. Life's like that.


From today onwards, I must regain that same old gregarious self I once was. No more slacking, lazing and mind-somewhere-else. If he could look forward, I should as well.
Back to that same person I shall be.
Thank you all for helping me end this 2 yrs of jc life, which was yet-so-painful, yet fulfilling, letting me learn so much.
God bless. :)

embedded in between at 2:47 PM