Saturday, January 13, 2007
Ok.. so I havent posted for ages!
You know what, I think life is like totally boring nowadays! I look forward to weekends! =)
Life now is working working and working..its so sian..
I conclude that this world is just so so small... yup. and i dun like it. ok, maybe with the exception of today. Saw loads of ij girls at far east! constance, joyce yong, josephine, hailing, joyce chua...
and me and zj and jm talk and talk non stop.. OMG! thats why we are such good friends we just leave off where we've finished from school!
can you just imagine 4 ij girls fighting to talk and share abt their lives in a shoe shop in far east ? omg.. thats precisely the scene with me, constance, joyce and zijie this afternoon! totally unbelievable man! ij girls just CAN TALK!
=)
Ok .. my work's ending! yayness!
gg to find a customer service, marketing or sales job.. fits me more ba..
office job just totally sucks.. and loneliness sucks more!
Actually I'm glad I'm getting along well with Andy, my boss' son, and the rest of the younger office girls and the recept.. I mean they offer alot of diverse views.. and its really interesting to talk to them!
Come to think of it... whoa I can't believe how much my life has changed!
Visited NUS Business School talk this afternoon.. sounds impressive !
yay!
Uni sounds fun apparently... Im a social person so I m happy Ill get to make new friends and all....
I dun like to wait..haix... I duno how long I cn wait.. But I know I have to wait.. LOL! sounds funny.. I need to wait till the end of 2 yrs!
I miss miss someone! So much.. omg...=P
embedded in between at
11:46 PM