Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Im such a bad girl..I keep on hurting the people around me whom I love very much.. , citing honesty as a stupid reason, yet not considering their feelings many a time..
Taked to yinwei and jasmine a lot today. gained a lot of insights!
I think too much! Ill become a mental patient in the near future!
I just wanna be happy-go-lucky, and stop thinking abt unnecessary problems! Dunno, some things are just that easy to say, hard to do.. But I think I really ought to think and dwell too much into things.. it's Just gonna kill me and my loved ones one day.
Thinking too much reduces our ability to enjoy every single moment thats happening to us.. especially those good moments!
Haha, my new year resolution shall be...
STOP THINKING UNNECESSARILY!
=)
I must still learn to love..
Im sucha idiot most of the times...bleah!
haha ciaox..
it's 9 or 10 more days.. whee..
embedded in between at
11:32 PM