Saturday, December 09, 2006

These few days just simply felt like a dream.
That night after the dreamy day, I even dreamt of something related.
I mean, I decided not to think too practical liao.. spoils a lot of fun. gonna just let my heart rule this time, so unlike me lor. but , ya it shld go this way.


I'm trying to let myself conquer this fear of getting hurt. I mean I could conquer heights, I could conquer mountains, what's this fear of getting hurt man? I mean its impeding my life so much la. I cant even let my emotions or head rule, I mean ive kinda ceased to think straight, or even ceased to think at all, grrrr...


Tmr is my bday!!
honestly I got no wishes yet, I just wish i'll be able to settle this whole issue that we are currently embroiled in. we think too much le lar, but dunno whether its supposed to be this way too.
actually i tot 2 weeks is absolutely no communication yea, but ytd i received 3 msges, LOL!


anyw im just gonna take things as it comes now, i dun wanna think so much lor. thinking can be a big burden when it aint supposed to be that way.
anyw im gonna get my pay today!! though not full pay! and im starting to love working.. cos ive gotta know some interesting pple! =) my boss is so nice too!


Today is a packed day. ltr gonna meet suelynn, sharon , les , oac n jnrs.. so messy.. gg to yishun for the pre-race thing for tmr Safra AVventure Race.. i hope i wun die at abseiling n rock climb!


Oh yea, i realised i din update abt prom!
oh ya.. i think its actually ok only ..haha.
but my hair kinda died b4 we got there.. cos my makeup n hair was done at 4 plus.. and while waiting i literally fell asleep.. everyone looked damn pretty n handsome that day! adeline quek n toh yinglei were beyong recognition! LOL!
after prom, apparently went clubbing with oac peeps.. but ended up meeting ade , jac n geraldine, junyan there.. so danced with ade most of the time.. wanted to get on the platform but ade din want to .. LOL..
actually sometimes i suddenly think clubbing is fun.. oops.. but i dun think ill even visit that place often la.. not v my kind..
was really damn touched when someone wanted to send me home after prom.. when i was deciding betwen attica n home cos i had work the next day! thanks loads! really v touched again! =)
But i still feel horribly bad cos my parents were so so worried.. and thanks to ms anggugueh's mum who sent me home! =)


anyw i dun even know whether i would be ready by xmas.. but im not gonna think abt it.. no point anyway.
somehow as u grow older, your bdays dun mean too much to you, aint it. thinking of celebrating with sheryl. but lost her number =(
kk cya..till nxt time

embedded in between at 10:46 AM