Saturday, December 02, 2006
Somehow I just think that my life is way too smooth-sailing now. To the extent that Im not thinking about things that are important to me. An yes, I know Im a thinker. Thats why Im feeling all uneasy that I havent been thinking. Ive just been mindless thinking.And it sucks.
Finally I had a direct confrontation with my own feelings and myself today. Cos, I had a quarrell with my mum. I thought about it. Apparently self-confidence and inferiority complexes develop because pple just are not positive enough, or either they cannot get the affirmation from their loved ones. And I think the latter is much more important. People change everyday, everytime. And I feel that Ive changed as well, cos situations evolve too.
Sorry got to keep this post short. gtg soon. Aly's out of town :( oh well.. ill blog again soon.
i think sth happened to blogger. my font is.. :(
embedded in between at
1:12 PM