Saturday, November 04, 2006

Yar, they are quarelling for the money.
Ya they are 'interested' in the 'proceedings' of the sale of the house.
I cant blame them, since that house belonged to all of them, cos it belonged to their parents, and they all lived there when young.
So important, that it was more important than their ailing brother who lives there?
ok, maybe I dun have any right to complain, after all Im not particularly close to them.
I just find his plight pitiful.
My granduncle.
Sick, ailing, single, forlorn, lonely. And now, heading for a old aged home.
Ever heard of the elderly talking in the void decks abt fellow mate's children sending her to a home? And note that tone of disapproval.
So now thats his plight? No, he doesnt have any children, just a bunch of brothers and sister with their own families, all keen on the proceedings of the apartment. In the past even his phonecall was greatly avoided. Now, maybe they'd be interested?


Just some dirty linen.
Im starting to doubt the words of the old, even though they are always perceived to be wise.
Do they do what they preach, Im starting to wonder.
Or maybe, greed is a greater influence in todays society, where values dont hold any position?


Just some reflections.
I empathise with him.

embedded in between at 5:49 PM