Monday, November 20, 2006

Sigh.
I dunno why Im feeling like that.
Yes.
Im gonna enter the workforce and contribute to national income in liek 2 days time.
It sucks can.
Currently Im kinda facing a huge dilemma.
Apparently, the efficient employment agency has matched my resume to a few of their clients, and Ive nearly got to work IMMEDIATELY. Thats great.
Yea, its a great thing. Im going to get my own income, and stop living off my parents.
But apparently Ive got this really scared, apprehensive feeling abt entering the working world. And yes, it's not my ideal job. I WANT THE CAMP JOB! and the man from Campha sounds keen abt employing me, just that I need to give him another call tmr.. But But.. I know Im not gonna do camp my entire life.. and for 6 mths? Haix...
There goes the big dilemma.
Of course theres the usual fears of unfamiliarity, and the fear that I cannot match up to what they want, especially the secretarial job. haix. =(
Jiamin says I shld be happy, cos Ive found the jobs. SHe said she would be happy . I knew I ought to be happy. But I dunno why, there just seems to be something pulling me down, like a thousand million fears thats plaguing me.
Honestly I dunno whats wrong.
Gone are the days when I would just take on challenges as they come, and there goes the oac slogan EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
I want to adopt the same attitude, but some things are easier said than done.


les has jiamin and moon to accompany her on her job. I dun have anyone.
So yea, probably thats why Im feeling all jittery.


Ok. Meanwhile Ill stop brooding over this, and just get myself prepared for the impending challenge thats going to come at me when I enter the workforce. I think itll teach me to grow up more.


Meanwhile, Ill still play my hearts out la. Catch me while u can...I dun wanna be a workaholic.


Ciaox and God Bless.

embedded in between at 6:43 PM