Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Me: "Mum is there clothes for me tmr?"
-mum searches her cupboard high and low-
Sister: "Mum is there clothes for me tmr?"
Mum :"You want working clothes or sch uniform?"
Sister snaps:" Sch Uni!"
Its no wonder she's angry. Shes still having her exams. awwwww...
As Mum searches frantically at her wardrobe, I picked up the green garments which have been with me for 1 year plus.
Me:" I want to wear this!"
Yes! I want to wear my green garments again. that familiar TJ feeling.
I wanna enter TJ as a PAE student again!!!!
So many memorable memories in TJ..


Time really passes damn fast!
Its only been a twinkle of an eye, and yea now Im in my next phase of life.
THink abt it, abit scary yea.


Im so glad I received AVventure's email !
It means we can join the adventure race liao??!
=) i hope so.
I thank god my birthday falls on a sunday =)
Now I know the preciousness of weekends =)
Oh well. whatever la.
I think something is seriously wrong with the USB function of my phone.. i think i spoilt it.. oh no..aiya whatever..
Abt my upcoming 3 mths stint.. I just have to adopt the idea that "WHAT DOESNT KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER!"
Haha. That includes my battered feet under one-day-and-many-more-days torture under some evil instrument some evil being created, called high heels. I think that person must be aguy who hates women! Hmph

embedded in between at 11:20 PM