Thursday, November 30, 2006

I just knew I needed to blog abt this.
Im not upset today. I wasnt. I felt.. NORMAL. Thats why Im disappointed with myself.
I just called Yuan again, and yes, she made me see things more clearly.
Or in fact, actually no matter how things are, but... I always choose to believe in the positive.And thats why, I expect myself to be upset when things do not turn out the way they are. Yet at this moment, 125 am, or even before this, I wasnt much bothered abt things. Maybe it goes to show how much this thing means to me. ( Of which I expected myself to be more bothered.) I wanted to cry, make myself disappointed, but apparently I couldnt. Thats why Im more disappointed with myself.. cos after so long, I thought such things was impt to me. After I got home, I still accompanied my mum to supper, and we talked abt her impending JB trip and even abt guys! Gosh.. I dun discuss guys with my mum de..
Apparently I still am unsure , so Im just gonna give myself a few days' to think through things.
It'll be a test for me. The test of time.


Nursing a headache now. Just hung up the phone with Yuan . Feeling that Ill die for work tmr . But I just know I needed to blog. Hmm. Im glad Im working. truly, Im glad; it saves me a whole load of trouble, and itll help me transit through this whole period more effectively , cos my work keeps me occupied.
Haix. I hope I find my true answer soon.
Sorry sorry.

embedded in between at 1:31 AM