Sunday, November 19, 2006
come to think of it, I havent given much thought into what I wanna do in future, nor laid any foundation for my future career options.
Come to think of it, I do things mostly due to passion, maybe not pragmatism.
Im damn interested in the camps job recommended by this NUS girl. But then, yea jiamin said they wun add mucht o my resume, like yea, I probably wun spend my whole life doing camps, outdoor stuff and all. Yea, I guess Ill be stuck in some office job. Sian.
Les' job has started.
=(
No cooking, no flushed away, no crapping =(
Took a trip down to NUS last saturday for the children society's camp. Yea, the best way to learn abt institutions and organisations is to talk to the people in it. Yea, talked to this smu girl in accounting. ANd I heard a degree in F@SS is like qt limited in career prospects. One of the camp organisers Jiewen is a social worker. Live example. Shuhan's brother's wife or relative is also a social worker. Sian. DUn think I will want to be a social worker my entire life. I mean practically, a short stint of a few years as a social worker would be meaningful, but think the practical sense of it ba. These days, girls have to think abt their livelihood as much as the guys. I mean if I can marry a rich guy, yea, then I probably can devote my whole like to social work right? LOL.
I heard SMU's stressful. NTU and NUS open houses are boring. hoho.
Honestly I cant think of any other career option which I can fall back on besides business.
haiya. What the heck. Just feeling like Im simply wasting my time all this while.
Man are weird creatures. When we've busy with lotsa stuff on our hands, we'll be complaining abt the lack of time. When we've got the time of the world, we complain theres nth much to do. Well well.
I cant wait to start work, and earn my own buck.
Was really damn excited the camp job, gosh, im gg to turn black again.
Aiya whatever, seems like its my life. haha
embedded in between at
11:23 PM