Wednesday, October 25, 2006

When life turns bleak, its up to us to redefine meaning again. Haha. life is bleak with mugging? yea, sometimes.
Its great to meet up with julianne, simone and jm again.
But Man takes things forgranted, dont they?
Come to think of it, I havent made any significant effort to keep in touch with them ever since I left IJ. =(


Lsf's right. Time alone makes you reflect on a lot of things , and simply allowing you to enjoy doing things alone, and enjoy doing the things you like. But time alone is unbearing , especially when the mind is in a whirl.. just some of my random thoughts.


My dad just asked whether I was confident for my As, and I said no.
I just feel so guilty for that. After two years, do I mean to just go into the exam hall, sit down, scribble some stuff that I hope will get me the As? Or enter the hall and pen down what I know confidently? I definitely want to do the latter. And yes, everytime I will ask myself why Im not scoring when Ive got the easiest combi? some more 3 sub. I think maybe God knows the answer, and I know half the answer. haha.


Life's simply a drone these days. SImply no passion for anything. Maybe besides TV. Lol.
But its gonna be over soon. yea.. less than 1 months time..
My exams end the earliest, and in total i only have 6 days of exam!
Lol..


Oh ya, I was just pondering something.
Do people want to try forbidden things just cos its forbidden? The temptation is greater, aint it?
Yea, or is it just girls?
Or is it just playful girls? haha.
Haha. Our mums forbid us from certain things but we just insist on doing it. Lol.
Bfs, Im talking abt.
Simone's mum and herself is one great e.g. hahahaha....


I think my brain is so 'into psychology'. Everything I think abt is 'why pple behave like that?'
You know I think I could have possibly covered half the topics psychology courses touch on..
Or we call that mindless thinking? Or pure imagination? Or worse, day-dreaming?
Lol..
A girl's mind is complicated.
Trust me.
haha.

embedded in between at 9:10 PM