Saturday, October 21, 2006

Haha. Its great to visit this place again, amidst the mugging!
Its time for idle chatter and self-indulgence... So Prepare!
LOL!


The As have been creeping really close now. And yes, I havent touched econs! God bless me!
I still think Im rather unproductive after mugging for whole days. Apparently it aint supposed to be that way right?
And I swear what Singapore lacks are mugging areas for students, and I swear theres a huge market for it. One day, if I have the chance to open some business, maybe Ill consider tapping on this market, and Im sure big bucks await me given the affluence of parents and students these days.. wahaha..
In any case, if I were still a student when my 'business' is up , I would still loathe studying outside, cos mugging comes with a price ( the food/beverage u have to buy etc) . Then again, I feel so blessed that Ive found an ideal mugging place, despite the illegal(ok maybe not so illegal) entrances which I make everyday. It keeps me glued to my seat for nine hours or more, but good things come with a price after all. The price Ive paid is a strained back , and a body of stiffness. And I hate this feeling! I want to exercise, run, swim, gym , or whatever sports or outdoor activities will do. damn the haze and As ! (eh it rhymes!! ) Killed my lifestyle! And whats that obsession with dieting or whatever slimming or beautifying to look good at prom? Prom's so impt, ya right! As is more impt aint it? WOnt all that dieting give u less energy to mug and concentrate? How do u focus when u are feeling faint or giddy? yea, I dont give a damn abt dieting, and cos I dont need to too! =) Ok, maybe I wont understand theor feelings, oh well.
But the feeling that your body is stagnant everyday just gives me the chills. I can just feel that unhealthy feeling creeping up my spine everytime. It makes me feel so lethargic. EXERCISE!
Lol. And I went to the playground today at Trellis. Makes me feel young all over again! =) And I sat on that small little horse! and another 'animal' which I attempted to ride, kinda felt shaky! Ok, maybe its cos too many big people like us are taking to these small little 'horses' that they just gave way. I remembered the last time I visited the playground was the Saturday after JCT. I rmb feeling crap then, so Im glad today the playground brought joy !=)


I can see myself just drifting off in my little world already, so pardon me ..
Yea I said that was idle chatter..


My dad always has this theory that my casual preference for food is reflective of my character. He says Im indecisive. And yea, everytime Ill just put the argument down by saying that choosing my food is too trivial a matter to ponder over. And again, he insists that he is correct, and that is my flaw.
Oh well.
Maybe theres some truth. Thinking again, maybe theres great truth to it.


The haze these days are killing the outdoor enthusiasts! And I see 2/3 of land dept + SS troubling themselves over the apparent activities of the outdoor activities club. As u can tell, its outdoors! So how do we function if the weather doesnt permit? GOd bless!!!


Some other random matters in mind.
Everytime I sroll through my msn list, I see all those love declarations of my friends and acquaintances.And most of them are my age.
My idea is, you really know what love is?
So many people claim they know what love is, but how many of them truly know what it means?
At least for most of them, their actions dont tell me that they do.
During GP, we discussed the essay qn of whether pple inlove should marry, so we had to define love. Love, in Wenyi's opinion, could be a temporary feeling, and I couldnt agree more!
Naivety, I call it. Love at this age, maybe, but theyre overusing it till its lost its true meaning..
I admit, I dunno love too.
Ok, maybe Ive no right to comment on it then.
SInce when did I become so skeptical of such emotions?
Lol. I see my light!
haha.


Anyw take care peeps. Mugging's hard and stressful. But dreams come with a price! We Want the goals and the As, we pay the price. Plough on! You are not alone! We can do it!

embedded in between at 11:40 PM