Monday, September 25, 2006
The scents of freshly baked bread assails my nose just at this instant. With the split of a second, my house turns into a mini bakery, baking bread! freshly baked without preservatives! Koping some for les tmr ! =)
And for that moment I almost spilled the beans to les. And I wonder where on earth you are..
Tht feeling is like craving for your favourite food, that 'itch'.. Haha. Though Im always confused with that feeling and refusing to face up to it..
Oh wells. Hopefully itll subside when sch starts again, or when something else happens.. kk.
SI finals today with Aly.
You know, I didnt think the Finals was especially impressive. Oh wells. The echoes were bad, and I should have agreed to staand at the mosh pit! ARGH! But its still one of my first few live Performances! So yay 3 cheers!
[we are advocates of SJI boy Jonathon Leong! haha!IJ girls supporting SJI boy! LOL]

[I think my eyes are gg to pop out anytime man.]
And its a misadventure-with-heels day!
YanLing's recent experiment with being more lady-like has probably been more disastrous and produced much more laughter instead :( Nvm, with perserverance comes success!
And Gua publicised my blog on hers! Thanks man. LOL
embedded in between at
2:10 AM