Sunday, September 03, 2006
Just dont feel like updating this blog anytime this week.
Its just cos my life is too turbulent to put into a few words or two.
Feels super superficial, dunno why Im still typing here.
Just a brief update.
Mug mug for some time in woodlands already. Its a conducive place, except o level kids which I were sitting nxt to kept talking! Bleagh.
Somehow, Tj's IP kids just set the stereotype I have for sec4 kids.
Finally Im seriously mugging maths this time. I always dun mug for maths, thats why Im always on the verge of failing almost every major test. But Im sure my econs suffered this while.
Came home early to watch the Idols perform , sadness of sadness, they were not up yet, and Im gg to miss the show again =( And I think Zhiyang is just goddamn cuteee.. Omg. =PPPP
And salsa is damn sexy. woots~ so much to pick up after As =)
My life's a whirl now. So much internal conflicts.
Its better to keep things grey.
Whee~ Liesel rocks. I hardly get anyone who can talk with such depth and similar freq. I love that girl.
Cost of living in Spore is damn high. I dunno whether there's inflation recently ( i dun think there is, but im trying to convince myself there is) . The real value of my money has seemingly fallen; just feel so broke. Im trying to convince myself that the price of everything has risen! ( cos i refuse to admit that I am in budget-deficit. LOL!) hate it! Just feel like migrating. My friends tell me that they are thinking how how to earn more money; hmm.. I want to earn my own bucks asap. haha.
Exams in 1 weeks' time. The library will just stress u with the influx of jc2 students from SA, NY, CJ, NJ all mugging. And we are taking the same pprs! Pple always say that tj is top 5 , dun need to worry! ya rite, we are all up for the same pprs, and they all look so confident. Need to stop slacking and be more productive !
Just realised that my past posts have a lot of grammatical errors =(
[Aly] I hope you're well! jiayou ! and yann gives her a million hugggss =)
embedded in between at
8:28 PM